Here are some of WIP photos. The class is split up into episodes that make it easy to follow.
First section the stems of the flowers.
2nd section was the flowers... Need more practice here! and 3rd section the fur on the teddy
and here it is finished
and made into a card.... minus the sentiment at the moment.
I used some light weight watercolour paper which in hindsight was not the perfect paper (Too much tooth) and I also printed it at A5 - should have done it at 5" x 7" which would have made it a bit bigger and easier to colour. Overall I was pleased with the results, especially the teddy's head. Plus this was one of the few times I've tried no line colouring with any success.
Now to try the Jan class.... it is a bit daunting as it is a blond girl with a purple dress hugging a horse with some tiny flowers all over the place.