Monday 23 March 2009

Doddle Challenge

Here is my Easter card finished. I doddled round the edge so will be entering it in the Penny Black Saturday challenge # 41
I used 2561H Bunny Talk. The background card is pale lilac and the yellow corner is where I made a "boo boo". I doddled round the whole card and the corner
Sentiment is computer printed and doddled with white gel pen.
small flower is from Hero Arts Nautral flowers.

Today has been a great day. I've been going to the gym for 6 weeks now and had my first reassessment..... I've lost 3.7kgs in 6 weeks and my BP is down a bit (still a bit high- but working on that) I was rapt. I had some health issues in Oct last year, ending up in hospital with blood clots in my lungs... but now have lost nearly 12kgs - just through portion control and exercise...

Tonight I'm catching up with looking at all the lovely creations on Flickr Hero Arts pool and checking on my blog list to see who's updated.... Then going to watch my two favourite shows on TV. CSI and Brothers and Sisters.

No comments: