Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tuesdays Challenge


I decided that I would spend Monday night adding blogs to my list... and surfed the net to see what was about..... boy are there heaps. I checked Hero Arts Blog and then looked at the Flickr Group and found a lot of blogs there.

My hubby has been sick this week. He has been using a cream on his skin cancers and after one course and half way through the second, he has had an allergic reaction and is covered in an itchy rash. The doctor has given him something else to take but it has made him very tired and drowsy ( still at least while he is sleeping, he is not itching)

So I've settled him in front of TV and have decided to try some of the challenges I found on the 'net. I have been working on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Here is my take on the challenge.
I used 2568F Hope your Easter sentiment on my scallop circle.
Instead of flowers I used 3 Easter eggs which I put Kindyglitz on.
I used Fiskars punch to punch each edge of a pink and white striped paper by Grants Archival and 4 flower gems in each corner.
Just have to work out how to put it on their blog....

It just a little card being 11cm x 9cm ( not sure how I didn't get it square - never mind.)

Now I'm just waiting to see what KWerner's colour challenge will be this week so I can have a go at that.

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Dawn and welcome to PBSC....we are so glad that you found us and what a fabulous card for the sketch....love the sentiment and your cute little eggs.....thanks for joining in the fun at PBSc this week...and we hope to see you often
Hugs Kath xxxx
and yes your link worked perfectly