Saturday 13 March 2010

March CCC - Easter wishes for Nancy

This card is what I made to send to Nancy as part of Deborah's card chain challenge. It was also for Anne's "case me" challenge.
Anne's card (here) used a stamped background where as I used some patterned paper. My butterfly I stamped twice - once of the card and once on white card. I coloured both with distress inks and added some white dots and a bit of Glossy Accents.  Nancy tells me it has arrived safely in California so I am now happy to share.   I also included a little book mark for Nancy and a New Zealand note pad to stick on the fridge.  If you haven't joined Deborah's challenge yet.... keep a look out on her blog towards the end of each month.  It is so much fun getting a card in the post... for me it's always from overseas!!!!  I have had cards from Canada, USA, and two from different people in Denmark...  How cool is that!!!!

Today was Stamp Group.. a very fun and productive day... there were only 4 of us there today but we had a great time... photos tomorrow!!!!  if I get time after the run...

Thanks for stopping by... hope everyone's weekend is going well. 


8 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this card, Dawn! It's so fun to see it up close and notice all of your smart little details like the glossy flowers. Thanks so much!

Jill said...

LOVING the purple and pink!

Virginia L. said...

Love EVERYTHING about this card! So charming and so very pretty! I love the background especially! Isn't it the best to get/send mail? I'm sure Nancy will cherish this! Thank you for your encouragement and kind words, Dawn! I so appreciate you! xoxo

Tiffany Ervin said...

Nancy will love this! What a beautiful and thoughtful card, I will have to re-visit that cling stamp, it's so pretty!

Diana said...

BEAUTIFUL Easter card. Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy Saturday!

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn I love the butterfly from your card and the flower is so bright with happy spring color..adorable card dear..hugs

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Lovely design so elegant!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! My humble apologies for not stopping by sooner. This is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :-)