Saturday 13 November 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!!!

He won't like me calling him that!!!!!  But 22 years ago today, that's what he was..... my new baby boy.   And he will always be my baby!!!!   He did some Father/Son bonding today as for his present, his Dad took him out shopping for trousers and a jacket to wear to his sister's wedding ( and also for his girlfriend's sister's wedding in 4 weeks time).

Blue Car

this is the card I gave him.  It was made a while back but I had saved it for his birthday.

I was still feeling a bit stiff and sore today so gave Stamp Group a miss.... but not entirely.  I did pop into the store to catch up and buy some new goodies.... Judi has been stocking some wonderful new items.. including some really cute Inkadinkado stamps and a Fluffles The Cat one by Stampendous.  I am half way through making some Fluffles cards.  Just waiting for the Glossy Accents to dry so will show it tomorrow.

Hope your weekend is going well.... I see on Barb's blog that winter is making it's presence felt in parts of USA.... and summer is definitely here in NZ with a beautiful warm day today.   take care


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great man card, hope your 'baby boy' has a brilliant birthday, Jo x

Lin said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies! My baby is 3e, with a baby of his own and another on the way! But I know exactly how you feel: they'll always be our babies!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your son, Dawn! wish I were there with you, enjoying the beautiful, warm weather! You should see it here, now that it's morning. . . .very heavy wet snow, bending the branches of all the trees. Hugs to you!

Anita Rex said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy! Once your baby always your baby! Such a great card you made for him! Perfect for your son! :> Jealous of your warm summer weather, although we have had such a nice warm fall here, crazy how nice, expecting snow soon!

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated birthday to your baby boy!! I know that feeling..it's like YESTERAY he was just born, isn't it? Wish we have YOUR weather NOW!