Tuesday 16 November 2010

Lucy's Old and New challenge and Stamp TV's sketch

This week over at Stamp TV, Gina has a lovely sketch ( and video).  I liked what she did on the video so decided to CASE it.  I used Kraft, cream and Red card stock.  ( the red being some of the first cardstock I purchased in April 2008) but basically followed the rest of the video.  I chose a large snowflake as my focal image.

STVSKSP2- Christmas sketch

I used a CB folder to emboss the red card and gold embossing powder for the snowflakes ( although the photo looks silver, it is gold) and the sentiment.

I am also entering this into Lucy's challenge ( here) to use something old and something new.  My new is the snowflake stamp~  a recent purchase.  It is by Papermania.

As the card stock is 12 x 12, I had some scraps - so made up this set of mini cards ( all 3x3 in)

Mini set


The ornament is the second part of the Papermania duo set.  I stamped it in various colours of Brilliance inks and quickly clear embossed.

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments, I really appreciate them.
take care

7 comments:

Deirdre said...

Just beautiful Dawn. Love them all.

Lin said...

Great way to finish off the rest of that cardstock - sweet designs!

Sanne said...

Great set of cards Dawn :)

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! I also love how you used up the rest of the cardstock with your adorable minis! Hope you're still feeling better with each day!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Good Morning I really love the snowflake card I must pop over and have a look at the video. Hope you have a better day in work Dawn.:)
Smiles:)

Monika Reeck said...

love the little red card..cute design and lovely BIG snowflake card Dawn...just pop to say Hi to you...miss you Dawn...hugs

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the boldness of your red card, and the minis are fabulous, always fun to work with small sized cards, great for mass producing too!