Monday 29 November 2010

More wedding fun

A few more tidbits to share from Emma's wedding.... at the reception all the tables had been named and a plan made of where everyone was to sit
Emma had then made a wine glass charm with everyone's name on it which she put into a little chiffon bag together with a piece of a jigsaw puzzle - everyone had to write a little word of wisdom on the back of.... All the chiffon bags were the colour of the table... we sat at Emerald table and our bags a lovely green -

And now for some more photos. 

these were both taken before leaving Emma's place.  My glasses are photo-chromatic so I look like I am wearing sunnies.... but it was just so sunny...
I really love the one of my two beautiful children.... can you guess that I am one very proud Mama....

this last one is my parents with Emma.  It is lovely that her Grandparents were there with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Dawn, yesterday when I saw the other photos of Emma's wedding, I was going to complain that there weren't any of you! I'm so glad you shared more. . .and I would like even more please! What about the bridesmaids and groomsmen? Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds but I just love weddings and would enjoy seeing even more photos!

Nancy said...

I'm with Barb...please keep these lovely wedding photos coming! You have a wonderful family and the pictures are so joy-filled! Again, I'm so happy that you are sharing the big day with us! You were a beautiful mother of the bride!
blessings...

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

Virginia L. said...

Aw...how sweet the photos are!!Lovely!!

Deirdre said...

Oh Dawn, just looking through these beautiful photos. Looks like you all had an amazing day - congrats to your beautiful daughter on her wedding. Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Pajalu said...

DAwn I am so glad that everything went so well for your beautiful dd & her new hubby ;D I loved seeing all the photos of the wedding. I had been thinking of you all xoxoxoxoxo

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Dawn! You look amazing! Great photos! My favorite photo from my brother's wedding this fall was the one of our entire family. We so rarely all show up in the same place anymore, so it is a real treasure to have a photo of all of us, all grown up! :-)