Friday 12 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday challenge

I am still not feeling 100% - I have sprain my sacroiliac joints in my back and the right side one is causing my leg to go numb. And for some odd reason my left knee is in continual pain.... (getting old and falling to bits)  Today I gave in and went to my doctor.  Have to have some physiotherapy for my back and had to have an x-ray done of the knee....

But I did manage to make a card last night for Penny Black's Saturday Challenge this week.  It was to have SNOW on your card.  I stamped the Caroling Trio and added Diamond Dazzle glitter for snow.... under the little carollers and in dots for snow falling.

Snowy Carollers


It is a bit hard to see the snow on the photo, but it is lovely and glittery in real life.

Am off to have a meal out... ( can't be bothered cooking) so we are heading out to a little Japanese place we have found.

Enjoy the weekend all...

7 comments:

Sanne said...

How sweet is this! love it Dawn!

Lin said...

There is nothing worse than back pain! Hope you can get it under control, Dawn.
Love this sweet card - the glitter is coming through for me.

Barb said...

Love this adorable card, Dawn! The added glitter looks fab! I sure hope you feel better soon! I'll be thinking of you, my friend. Keep us posted.

Virginia L. said...

Oh dear, hope your back pain will go away!Do take care, Dawn! Love your mouse card and the shape you used is super lovely,too!

Dotty Jo said...

So sorry to hear that you are in pain Dawn. Love your card, so weet - love the snow effect! Jo x

Pajalu said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better soon Dawn! Love your card - good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxoxo

Deirdre said...

Dawn, hope you are feeling better today. ADORE this.. .so beautiful. Happy Birthday to your Son.