Wednesday 3 November 2010

three of a kind....

Just a short post this morning before I head off to the hospital....
I had stamped off this image from Lei's Stampin'Up! set so managed to make 3 similar cards.... I used the same textured base for all three... just changed up the matting colours.



Made a nice and quick card.  I did have some issues with the Kindyglitz (glitter glue) making the Stampin'Up! soft suede ink run.... but it gave an awesome look to the trees.  Thanks to Lei for sharing her stamps and inks...
Entering into Jenny's Free for All challenge this week

Well off now.... being picked up in about 10mins.... should be home by lunch time tomorrow - as I am off with daughter to her final fitting for the wedding dress..... starting to get very exciting....

take care

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monika Reeck said...

love your scene Dawn what a great scene and elegant card...hugs

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn! I'll be thinking about you. . . hugs!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful look to the trees, love that warm and natural tone! Big hugs to you with the surgery! Can't believe the wedding is almost here!! Seems a while ago you were talking about it, too exciting!

Anita Rex said...

I hope your surgery went without a hitch! Great cards! :>

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card. Love the scene you created. I hope you are doing well! Sending prayers!

stampingandstitching said...

Beautiful set of cards, Dawn! Gorgeous scenes and colours! The sparkly trees are fab! Hope all is well with you, I haven't been around so didn't know you were going in to hospital.

CinnamonSally said...

Love your set of cards Dawn, hope everything goes well at the hospital.
Hugs Sally

Ann said...

Great cards! I love this SU tree set...don't think I'll ever get rid of it!

Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories! :)