Sunday 3 April 2011

Autumn walk

This afternoon hubby and I went for a walk.  It was a lovely autumn day, nice and warm.  So warm that hubby decided to have a swim while he was at the beach.  I took the camera with me and took some lovely photos of the changing season.
Autumn is hereturning leaves

Changing colour

Our beach ( Murrays Bay)


All my photos can be seen here.  It was such a nice walk and I had fun taking some great photos.  Little things that took my fancy.

Now I have a share.... a card I made last week for Create Challenge  and guess what~~~  Paige chose it to be on the blog.  I was excited to be amongst some wonderfully talented ladies like Virginia Lu, Amy Tusurata and Ivy Wong to name a few.  So here's my card
Grid card

I used a set of new inchies from Inkadinkado which I cut and coloured with watercolour pencils.  Sentiment is Hero Arts.  Lovely size font.

Time now to watch a movie on TV with my hubby.   Hope you had a great weekend.

Take care

Dawn

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Love the card, some of my favourite flowers :) What a beautiful day and lovely photos you have taken of it. xxx

CinnamonSally said...

Lovely to see your photos Dawn and congratulations on your card being on the blog. Love the design!!

Pajalu said...

Congrats to you Dawn on your card making it to the blog. I am so very happy for you. Your photos look so warm & inviting. It rained yet again here :( xoxoxo

Barb said...

So exciting having your card on the blog, Dawn! Woo, hoo! And it's a beautiful one! Love all those inchies! Thanks for sharing the pretty photos too!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Dawn...Congrats on being featured on Cards. Love all the flowers and composition.

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, so happy to see your card on the CARDS blog, Dawn! Your photos are so pretty too; love the changing colors.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this beautiful inchie card Dawn! The black is very bold and really accents the images well! Thanks for sharing the photos! Looks so beautiful over there!

Suzanne C said...

Love the different images in the grid! Beautiful card and love the pictures!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats on the showing over on the create blog with this lovely grid!