Sunday 19 June 2011

The last of last weekends cards....

Just sharing the last couple of cards I made last weekend and the 90 min scramble that I was one hour late for... misread the time converter and got up at 7.00am to stamp and it should have been 6.00am.  Still had an lovely mornings stamping in my PJ's.

First up is a sweet little Penny Black card..
Balloon Birthday
Made with a work colleague in mind.... Nicola LOVES pink...I had coloured the image in during the long weekend prior and it was just a matter of putting it all together.

Next another Penny Black image...
PB Male card Challenge.
One for the boys here.... this little dog is super cute and was such fun to colour.  Added some Glossay Accents to highlight.  Thought the My Favorite Things sentiment was perfect for a guy's card.

And now my little scraplings.

90 min Scramble - Yellow scrapling


90 min Scramble - sentiment

Fun to do but was disappointed I missed the deadline.

Well that's it for today.... I'm off to start dinner.... heaps of left overs from last night's dinner party ~ going to make a Cottage Pie with the left over lamb roast and use the left over roast vegies for the topping... Yummy

Have a great rest of the weekend

Cheers


Dawn

9 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

You have been a busy girl this weekend Dawn, me too, I have been holed up in my craft room pottering away. Great cards by the way.
Smiles:)

Vicky said...

Yum, I'm coming over for dinner hehehe. Love the cards, that dog is super cute :) xxxx

stampingandstitching said...

Adorable cards and gorgeous scraplings, Dawn! It's a pity you missed the deadline but stamping in your PJs sounds fun anyway!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gosh you have been a busy lady...all your cards are lovely and so different.

Anne

Lin said...

You've been so productive - love your cards and scraplings! And dinner sounds really good; I'll be right over :)

Lisa said...

I missed the scraplings challenge- I love these that you have made! The smaller sizes are so fun :)
I love both of your PB images- so cute! And the sentiment for the dog is great :) I have seen you use that wonderful die shape from the kitty card before, so I had to get it for myself - Thx for the inspiration!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such darling Penny Black images,love the glossy on the balloons! Your scraplings really make me want to do some too!

Isha Gupta said...

Sounds so much fun Dawn and you created some really pretty things. I absolutely adore your scraplings:))

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful cards. The animal images are so sweet and lovely designs. Your scraplings are beautiful, too bad you missed the timeframe. I always miss the quick challenges. Too much going on. :)