Monday 27 February 2012

Monday Feature at MyGrafico ~ Whimsy Irish

Today's feature was this amazing set from Cupcake Cutiees

 It is a really cute set.


I chose to make a card using one of the funky birds.


Lucky Irish



I made the background by copying and pasting a number of times the shamrock.  I then distressed the cardstock..  I love using these digital images.  I  took the scalloped circle and added the little funky bird.  I printed him twice and popped him up.   I finished my card off with some twine and a button.


Do pop over to the blog and see what the others have done.   And don't forget there's still time to enter our challenge {flowers}


On the job front... my interview got postponed till tomorrow morning.... one of the panel was sick.  So another night to think about.   Oh well what will be will be.


Thanks for visiting.  I do appreciate all your comments.

Dawn 

10 comments:

Deirdre said...

Dawn - best of luck at the interview. Love your card - so gorgeous. It looks like it is in a frame - just fab.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sending loads of clovers and luck for your interview Dawn. Your card has me thinking of St. Patrick's Day! Capital CUTE!

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Dawn, good luck with your interview. Love your cute green card so sweet!

Brenda said...

That's a cutie! Wishing you lots of luck!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great, fun card Dawn ;-).
Do hope your interview(s) go well.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Such a cute card, Dawn!

Maureen Morton said...

Sending lots of good wishes and lucky pennies for your interview - this card is simply adorable. Lovin' the green, Maureen

Anita Rex said...

Oh this is so sweet!!! That bird is darling! :> Good luck on the interviews Dawn! I know you will do well!

Lisa said...

Super fun for St. Patty's!! That bird is adorable :)

Suzanne C said...

What a fun clover card. Love the cute image!