Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sunday Workshop

NB- Photo heavy post!
This past Sunday I attended a Stampin' Up! workshop held by Jacque at her house.  I've not been to one of Jacque's fun days... but I'll certainly be doing more.  I had a great day.... 7 1/2 hours of full on fun.... ( you can see Jacque's post here)

There were 12 of us there...plus Jacque and her girls and cats!





The last photo is one of Jaque's daughters.  She is holding up Jacque's sample of our first project.  A beautiful Flower Wreath... made with heaps of flowers.

Here is my version.
Flower Wreath


This took around 3 hours.... luckily Jacque had the flowers all die cut so it was just a matter of choosing the combinations and sticking them together and onto the wrapped wreath.

We stopped and had lunch after this project and then worked on some more projects ~ cards, a candle...a topper for a cookie... but I'll share these later in the week....

Thanks for stopping by and making your way to the end of this long post... much appreciated.

Dawn

5 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun day and a beautiful project!

Barb said...

Looks like a wonderful, creative day, Dawn! Love the way your wreath turned out and I'm looking forward to seeing your other projects!

Greta said...

What a fun project--wish I could have been part of the group!

Stamp with Angela said...

A wonderful wreath. Wow, all those flowers. A great finished product. I look forward to seeing what else you made.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful flower wreath and it looks like you all had a great time!