Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Geisha birthday

Recently Monika sent me some stamped images.  One was a beautiful Giesha girl which I decided to make into a card.

Japanese Birthday

I coloured the image with Copics and then trimmed it.  I used Golden Glitz ink to edge the panel.  The PP is from a My Mind's Eye pad and the sentiment is Docrafts.  I coloured a paper flower with the gold ink and added a resin button I made over the weekend.

I have made a few buttons and flowers using resin


I added some purple alcohol ink and ended up with Neon Pink!  Not quite what I had in mind... my last batch I used Peach Bellini ink which gave a nice creamy colour.   I made some roses and buttons. 

I've been having some issues with Blogger... because I added Google+ to my gmail and it's meant that unless you also have Google+ you might not be able to leave me a comment.  I hope that you will still come and view even if you can't comment.




1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Hei I can comment on your blog yuhuuuu...you coloring her so lovely and nice DP on your card....sweet bday card...hugs