Tuesday 31 December 2013

My Favourites for 2013

Hi all... It's New Years Eve here in NZ and I'm getting ready to celebrate the New Year with my Mum and Dad, my hubby, my son and his girlfriend and 4 of his friends... will be a good night!

I decided that I would share the cards I made this year that I really liked.  One for each month.... so bear with me with this picture heavy post..

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November


December.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favourite cards I made this year... I've had a fun year and enjoying all my creating, blogging and "meeting" lots of friends via this medium.  I want to thank each and every one of my followers and commentors, I really appreciate your support.  

May 2014 be the best yet for you all



12 comments:

Greta said...

Fun to see these cards--some I had missed. Great work--I especially love the one for March. Have a wonderful New Year's celebration & much happiness in 2014!

Lin said...

Beautiful choices, Dawn! My favorite is that pretty blue one for August with the bird embossing and the lovely lace and flower! Wishing you a creative 2014, my friend! Thank you so much for being such a loyal visitor to my blog......I hope to emulate you in the New Year!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this post Dawn - isn't it fun looking back over our crafty year :-).
May you and yours know Gods blessings of Peace and Joy in 2014
Maxine

Cecilia Hsieh said...

All awesome cards Dawn! I hope you have entered some cards into the Simply Cards Cardmaker of the Year Contest again!

Brenda said...

Hi Dawn! Happy 2014! Have a wonderful time as you celebrate the new year with your family. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us and I hope to "see" you soon when I get back to my blog sometime in January! Hugs, Brenda xx

CinnamonSally said...

Happy New Year Dawn, great to see your cards again.
Thanks for my lovely Christmas card and thanks for being a great blog friend.
Hugs
Sally

Arlene said...

Lovely work. I don't remember seeing some of these. I especially like September - I'm a nut for old fashioned lamp posts and the way you shaded the background was perfect. I love the Penny Black image in November. It is an amazing stamp and your background is fantastic.

Ok, have to stop at two.

Happy New Year!

Loly Borda said...

Fabulous selection Dawn! Happy new year to you and yours!

Gabby said...

Saw your March card on Stephanie's blog. Your favs for 2013 are terrific! I especially adore the design elements and colors of your Sept. card. Happy New Year! Gabby :)

SmilynStef said...

Happy new Year to you too ... I think November is my favorite, but I love them all ... thanks for Linking-Up and have a fabulous new year.

Maureen Morton said...

What a glorious year, Dawn! Such a wide range of talents and skills. My favorite is the April girl, she just has my heart. Have a happy and healthy 2014, dear pal. Thanks for sharing.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful selections of Dawn, they're all fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013.
luv
Debby