Tuesday 21 January 2014

36th Wedding Anniversary

IMG_7711

Made this for hubby for our 36th Wedding Anniversary. Image from Mo Manning, PP and die cut from Kaisercraft and sentiment from Hero Arts. I coloured the image with my new Distress Markers. The flower is one I made the other day.
 
My hubby presented me with some beautiful roses.
 
 
Aren't they the most beautiful colour.  I loved them.   If you want to see some of our wedding photos.... do hop over to this post I did a couple of years ago.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


13 comments:

Betty said...

congratulations on 36 years! and many more happy years to both of you!

CinnamonSally said...

Happy Anniversary Dawn, the flowers are beautiful!

joy said...

Happy Anniversary, Dawn! Love your sweet card and the photos are gorgeous. I remember seeing them when you first posted them. Love the blue and white colors you used for the wedding.

kiwimeskreations said...

Hope you have had a wonderful anniversary - and have many more ahead of you! The card is gorgeous, and like you I love the roses.
Blessings
Maxine

Vanessa said...

Happy anniversary, Dawn! And your card is so cute! Those flowers are gorgeous…
Vanessa x

Stamp with Angela said...

Happy Anniversary.Lovely card.

Stamp with Angela said...

Happy Anniversary.Lovely card.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the beautful image. Happy Anniversary too.
luv
Debby

Kim Hall said...

Wow #6 years big congrats to you and your hubby. He will love this card. Such a gorgeous scene!!

Maureen Morton said...

A big congrats, Dawn. I used that same for my 15th. Love how you used it. Glad that you are so happy!

Greta said...

Congratulations, Dawn! Love the wedding pictures. Your card is darling & the roses are so beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

Perfect card for your 36th anniversary!! May many many more to come! Congrats!

HOney said...

Beautiful pictures, Happy Anniversary to you both. Hope you have a wonderful day!! =)