Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sweet Tea Birthday

One little card before my holiday.  It's a just for fun card I made a few weekends ago when I'd gone to the beach.  I only had limited supplies ~ and no markers so I did my colouring with watercolour paints.

Sweet Tea birthday

I stamped the sweet little girl (Penny Black stamp) with her cup of tea and coloured with the watercolour paints.  I did leave her skin till I got home and used Copics to colour.  I fussy cut and add her to the background I'd made with two pieces of PP.  Added the sentiment from Winnie & Walter to finish this simple card. 

Well, the packing is done, the money exchanged and I'm all ready to go.  The shuttle is picking me at 10 to 11 in the morning.  My flight leaves at 2.30pm.  Can you tell I'm excited?   So you may not see a lot of me over the next week and a bit.  Only got one post scheduled but will try and pop in if I can. 

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image,fabulous design and details.xxx

Lin said...

She's darling, Dawn! Have a great holiday!

Dotty Jo said...

Have a happy holiday Dawn, there should be a card chain challenge card waiting for you when you get back! Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

this is gorgeous Dawn - what a fun make with limited supplies - I love it when I can make a ;just for fun' card.
Blessings
Maxine

alexandra s.m. said...

absolutely darling Dawn!
Thank You!

Arlene said...

A cute and fun card. Happy holiday!

Greta said...

Such a sweet card--love it! Hope you're having a fabulous time with your daughter, Dawn!