Friday 4 July 2014

Happy 4th of July ~ Red, White & Blue.

The 4th of July is a big day in USA... celebration of Independence Day.  Over at Die Cut Divas today we are celebrating as well.

Here's my card


Using a cute Bugaboo image that I die cut with a Poppy Stamp journalling card die.  My sentiment is a die cut from Sizzix that I pop dotted onto my embossed background.  And to fit our theme of Buttons and Bows...I've added a red bow and white and blue buttons.

So to all my USA friend.. Have a Happy 4th of July celebration.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

So cute Dawn - love how you have coloured the image to fit the theme, and that bow and the buttons are the perfect touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Adorable card, Dawn!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a cutie pie he is, Dawn! Love all the dimension on your sentiment, too!

Arlene said...

Just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

another cutie pie from Bugaboo..lovely color combo too..sweet sentiment and the bow uh so sweet...