Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas treat boxes.

I got asked to make some little treat boxes for a work colleague.  I used a design from Jennifer McGuire (see her video here)

Michelle requested 6 of these....little boxes


I used a variety of colours and PP to make them.  For the bows I used a template I got with a magazine.    She was really pleased how they turned out. And I had a lot of fun making them as well.  Her idea is to fill them with cookies or fudge that she'll make with her 6yr old and 4 yr old.  What a great idea.

I sold so many cards at work that I've got a heap more to make so I can send our NZ family theirs.  I've got a few overseas ones on their way already and sent my local friends one's today.    Working on a few CAS cards I can make in a hurry. 

Just 17 more days till I head off on my overseas Christmas holiday.... going to spend some time with my daughter and her partner ( soon to be husband.... they are getting married on 31 December 2014) My whole family - Mum and Dad, son and his fiancée and hubby and I are going to Perth for 10 days.  Getting very excited.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous boxes Dawn - and what an exciting holiday you are going to have :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Becca Cruger said...

How cool are these?! I bet when you fill them up with goodies people will be your new best friends.

Greta said...

I so LOVE these darling boxes, Dawn! How exciting to have a family wedding over the holidays! Looking forward to seeing pictures--have a wonderful visit!

Monika Reeck said...

wooowww you are so busy made this lovely boxes or basket all are adorable...want to have it one please..LOL..hugs, Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These are gorgeous Dawn. Love them! Hugs, Wends x