Wednesday 21 January 2015

Tea Bag box project.

Our latest challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage is " A Gift" and our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe.

The Cutting Cafe 

The team got to work with some SVG files - but as I don't have an electronic die cutting machine... the files also come in PDF so you can cut them by hand...


I started by printing the PP on my card stock, turning it over and then printing the PDF on the back.  I cut and glued the box together.   I added a die cut with a Penny Black sentiment.  On top I added a crocheted doily and some Hero Arts flowers and a big pearl centre.    Added my favourite Peppermint Tea and it's all set to go.

Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the team came up with and feel free to enter our challenge with your gift project.

6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Such a tea-riffic project. Sorry, I can't resist a pun. But seriously, this project is steeped in classiness.

Becca Cruger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greta said...

Darling project, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely project Dawn - love your colours and the crochet flower :-).
Have your tried the Dilmah peppermint tea - it's fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love that flower and the color combo is great for tea box Dawn...amazing project and I want your tee one cup please....hugs, Monika

MiamiKel said...

Oh I have wondered how these pdf files work with hand cutting, thank you for this post and how nice the finished product looks! This is just lovely!
I'm a new follower - friend of Maxine's and I see your posts pop up and just had to come take a peek! Blessings! ♥