Wednesday 1 April 2015

In the Garden...

our theme over at Die Cut Divas for April.  And we have an amazing sponsor too...

http://heroarts.com/global/images/nav/site/images/logo_425x45.jpg 

 

Great prize too....

Now this challenge is right up my alley... I LOVE Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils and add them with die cuts/embossing and it's a match made in heaven... and an awesome theme... think florals, birds, butterflies and whatever else the theme inspires you.

I chose to use an older stamp and die set 657773  Antique Flowers and Butterflies.  This time I only used the Dogwood stamp


I stamped onto some watercolour paper with distress inks and the used some water to move the colour around.  Then over-stamped in black in.  I used a Lil'Inkers die to cut it out.  Sentiment is another Hero Arts set.

Do hop over to the blog and see what the others have done... so fabulous work

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card, Dawn! Jo x

Lin said...

That is the perfect stamp to use here in the US for spring, Dawn - love your results!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great colouring!
Greetings, Maya S. | Ealing Carpet Cleaning

Betty said...

that's one of my fave stamps too, Dawn - beautiful card!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the sentiment
and love always this dogwood Image I have too dear Dawn
and I love your simplicity on your card
this is a beautifully made..
hugs, Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow, this is a stunner Dawn - love the 'look' you achieved on those flowers!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Great card, Dawn! Love the theme & prize for this month--will hopefully join in!

Marsha said...

So beautiful. Love the coloring and the centers of the blossoms.