Thursday 21 May 2015

Add a bow....

Latest challenge is now up at Creative Craft Cottage  and our theme is to use a Bow on your creation.

Our sponsor is Ppinkydolls


I  used a lovely image 


I printed it out and used some pencils to lightly colour.  I used a Spellbinders oval die and the Floral oval die to cut the image.  I edged with a gold pen.  I added a Cheery Lynn bow die cut in bright pink for a pop of colour.  My base card was embossed with Swiss dots folder.

We would love to have you join us this fortnight. 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colouring on the image Dawn, and how you have mounted it - a really pretty card.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Darling card, Dawn, & I love the light coloring!

Monika Reeck said...

she is cute and looks like you draw her
love the frame
another beautiful card my friend