Monday 22 June 2015

New Baby cards

Hi there crafty friends...it's my day at A2Z Scrapbooking  -  our challenge is New Beginnings.  I have a couple of New Baby cards to share with you.

New Baby

Aren't these the cutest little toys.  Last month I took part in Online Card Classes, Mask-erade class, so put into practice one of the techniques I learned.  I stamped the owl first and then made a mask out of Post It tape before stamping the fox and bunny. These stamps are from this set.   I used some Copics to colour them in.   My background was made with this stamp  I white embossed it before using some Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire) to sponge on.   I finished off with a die cut and matching sentiments from this set    I die cut the Congrats in white and then once I stuck it on, went round the edge with a black maker.  I white embossed the rest of the sentiment onto the blue card.

 My second card uses some WPlus9 stamps and dies together with Hero Arts stamps and dies.  I coloured my backgrounds, the elephant and balloons with my Derwent Inktense pencils.  I used the same die and stamp set I used on my first card and the die cuts on the balloons are from Alphabet Uppercase dies (currently not available in our shop but you can CUSTOM Order it in the Store. Just click on the REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER form on the store HOME Page!)

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the 2015 Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!

4 comments:

Greta said...

These are adorable, Dawn! I have the star background & really need to use it--such a great stamp!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - love the way you have used the toys. and that background is amazing. Your elephant is a cutie too.
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

You really worked hard, just love thes two baby cards. Those little toy animals are so darling.

Monika Reeck said...

The first card is so cuute with that Image Dawn ...sweet little darling baby card
the second one
oh I love that BOY dies
great way to change the sentiment with this DIES
again cute card number 2 :)
hugs,
Monika