Friday 11 September 2015

Guest Designer at Morgan's ArtWorld

I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer over at Morgan's ArtWorld today.  I have only recently found the wonderful digital art work  there, thanks to Cathie, a fellow DT member at Die Cut Divas.  I entered the challenge on Morgan's blog (here) and was excited to be asked to do the guest design spot.  The challenge is "For the Kids"

I had so many choices of images to play with, (you can find them all here) so finally decided to do a beautiful scene on my card,


Isn't she just the most beautiful little fairy girl.  I had so much fun colouring her in with my Copic makers.  I die cut the main panel with a Lil' Inkers die and then used the largest die in the set to emboss my base card.  As the image is far to lovely to cover with a sentiment, that will go inside the card,

Many thanks to the team at Morgan's ArtWorld for inviting me to participate on their blog today.  Please hop over to the blog and have a look

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is absolutely fabulous - love your colouring, and the way you have mounted it is so simple and elegant, and lets the image take centre stage.
Blessings
Maxine
Have a great weekend :-)

Lisa J said...

This is a gorgeous card. Fabulous colouring of this image. Thank you for joining us for our challenge as Guest Designer. Lisa GD Coordinator Morgan's ArtWorld

Isha Gupta said...

Huge Congrats Dawn! Love love your card my friend :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is just lovely Dawn. Welcome to Morgan's Artworld. So lovely to have you as GD.
Hugs. Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Dawn! This is a new site to me, also, and it was really fun to look at all the wonderful images! Thanks for pointing us there!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh my Gosh
your coloring her so adorable
you have so many talent and at coloring I am not so good
this is adorable image and congrats as GDT

Greta said...

Beautifully colored scene, Dawn--love this!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Dawn...well deserved! I love, love, love how you colored this image! All those beautiful pastels, with the pop of orange on the flowers...Stunning card! In fact, I think it should be framed!!!