Friday 2 October 2015

Autumn Leaves

It's time for a new challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking and it's all about Fall/Autumn

 Oh dear some gremlins got into my system and my card wasn't here.... but now I've added it again.

Using some Fall/Autumn colours and a Hero Arts Swirl stencil I've made a lovely background.  I cut some leaves with a Cuttlebug die (from many many years ago) and used a variety of distress inks to colour. My sentiment is also from a Hero Arts set (CL864)  All my Hero Arts products can be found at the A2Z Scrapbooking Esty site and if you are buying more than $25(before postage and packaging) then be sure to use my special code DAWN15 to receive 15% discount on your purchase.

Please take some time to enter our challenge too... You must use at least One Hero Arts product.  We would love to have you join us this month.

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

You Fall card is really sweet Dawn, love the warm rich tone you chose, and leaves looks wonderful!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Your card did not show up here, Dawn, but I popped over to the other page and saw it there - wonderful card!!
Blessings
Maxine

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wonderful card, Dawn - that stencil fits the theme so well -reminds me about falling leaves!

Becca Cruger said...

Ooooo! What a psychedelic Autumnal creation! I feel like I could stare at this for awhile and see new things. :) Really pretty design!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Dawn! Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

oh WOOOOWW
that leaves look like a real one (IS IT A REAL ONE DAWN??) and that background so dreammy I loveee this Dawn
so different than your style and so gorgeous

Greta said...

So unique & beautiful, Dawn!