Monday 14 December 2015

Hope Wreath and Coffee Lovers blog Hop

I have two cards for you today.... first up is the card I made for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


I used a Bugaboo image and some Spellbinders dies.  The sentiment is a Penny Black one. 

Next up is a card I did this afternoon.  I picked up issue 125 Papercraft Essentials and it had a great stamp set.   I just had to make a card straight away


I stamped the beautiful wreath in Versafine green ink and then clear embossed it.  I used some Distress markers to colour the berries and leaves.  The dove was inked with Memento Gray Flannel ink and a few strokes of a pale gray Copic.  I stamped and embossed the bow and fussy cut it out.  The Hope die is by WPlus9 and is cut in some shimmery green paper.    Just love the result I got with this one.   I have about 10 more cards to make over the next week to send to my local relatives.

thanks for stopping by, I do appreciated your visit. 

5 comments:

Greta said...

Your first card is darling, Dawn, but the second one is a stunner! Beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - I do love that second one in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards! Two very different styles but isn't that just all part of the fun of card making and creativity, Jo x

alexandra s.m. said...

I agree with Greta, darling 1st card but the second one just takes the cake ;o)

creationsnz said...

I agree with all the above, both great cards, but I love the wreath