Wednesday 30 December 2015

My 2015 favouarites.... Jan- Jun

hi there.  With it nearly the end of the year (where did it go???????????) I am going to share my favourite cards for 2015.  Today I will share January to June and then July to December tomorrow.

So here I go.

January 2015
February 2015

March 15

April 15
 
May 15




June 15

It's been hard to pick my favourites - I've been happy with the cards I've done this year.  I have tried many different styles, techniques and just had fun creating.   Pop back tomorrow for the next 6 months  tomorrow.

 


7 comments:

Betty said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - April is my favorite but those pop up boxes are great too

Lin said...

Loved seeing these, Dawn! Your boxes are real treasures! Happy New Year!

CinnamonSally said...

Great to see these Dawn. Happy New Year to you. (thank you also for the gorgeous Christmas Card)

Greta said...

Great cards, Dawn! You really are a master at the box cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous Dawn - love the variety of techniques you use.
May 2016 bring you all you may desire
Blessings
Maxine

Aileen said...

Dawn love your exploding cards or box cards, sorry not sure what they are called. Could imagine my granddaughter drooling over the Frozen one. Wonderful collection of cards.

Barb Ghig said...

You couldn't have chosen a more beautiful set of cards, Dawn! I love them all, especially your box cards!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope to stick with my New Year's resolution, and visit all of my blog friends more often :)