Wednesday 23 December 2015

Your Kindness....and a Merry Christmas to one and all

Hi.  Just popping in quickly to share the card I had up on A2Z the other day.... I've got family staying so time to blog is at a premium...


Our challenge at A2Z is Dimension.  And my dimension started with embossing paste through the Hero Art Stencil.  Next it was lots of layers - both on the card base and then with the sentiment oval and frame (both dies from Spellbinders).   Lots of pearls finish the dimension.

Hope your Christmas is going to be wonderful.  Once again, I have my fabulous family with me... our house is full to the brim with my parents and my daughter and her hubby staying.  Today was my first day of my Christmas Holidays... I don't go back to work until the 11th January.  A really good time off.  Got a bit done today, - got the light in our dining room fixed, bought a new Jamie Oliver frypan, got a new gas bottle for the barbeque and bought most the groceries needed for Christmas Day.

So wishing all my readers a Very Merry Christmas and Blessing to you all.



Dawn

6 comments:

Greta said...

Merry, Merry Christmas, Dawn! Enjoy your time off with your family!

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Dawn!! Love the bold design with the white over the dark green.
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Betty said...

Wonderful card, Dawn - have a lovely Christmas and a restful break from work. Hugs!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Sallyx

creationsnz said...

striking design and texture. I'm liking that multi-layered sentiment too- I will have to remember that trick.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is one of my all time favorite stencils, and you have really made it shine with this design, Dawn! Love how you layered your sentiment, too!

I hope you had a really lovely Christmas with your family!