Monday 7 March 2016

Double embossing

It's my posting day again at A2Z Scrapbooking.  Our challenge for March is embossing.... any sort you want-

I chose to do some dry embossing using some of my folders.  I also used a diffuser to do some double embossing.  I made my embossing the focus of my card and finished with a Hero Arts sentiment.

IMG_1503W

I used the difuser to emboss the swirl background and then again for the second frame folder by Inside Out by Teapaper Crafts. I stamped the sentiment from CL738 "Messages with a Flourish".

Please note this stamp set is no longer available, but check out some of the fabulous sentiment stamps available at the A2Z Scrapbooking Esty store (here)  I finished off my card with some daisies and a dragonfly brad.

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the latest Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!

And don't forget to join us in the Embossing challenge this month.  Please be sure that your project contains at least ONE main HERO ART stamp, stencil or die cut as the focal element!

Dawn

10 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely combination, Dawn! Love how crisp and clean your design is!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Beautiful design and a wonderful technique!

CinnamonSally said...

Love your design Dawn.

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant card Dawn - love your embossing!
Blessings
Maxine

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Dawn!
I love that very "pure" look!

Greta said...

Beautiful embossing in white & love the dragonfly brad, Dawn!

Lori said...

I really love the script sentiment!

Lori said...

I really love the script sentiment!

creationsnz said...

super crisp, love the effect that diffuser technique gives.

Monika Reeck said...

oow this is perfect white on white Dawn
clever idea to make the inside of the oval not embossed
and nice dragonfly you have
adorable and elegant card in one Dawn