Thursday 2 June 2016

May CCC reveal

I enjoy my monthly CCC card swap that Deborah Nolan organises.   It's a big WIN WIN... you get to make a card and then you get to receive one back into the mail....

Deborah gives us some choices in the challenge... a colour theme or a sketch or a theme.

See the reveal to see these and what each of us send the other.

I used the sketch (sort of) for my card that was sent to Jerrie in Wisconson

I used stamps from Tim Holtz, a stencil, Distress inks and Zig Brush Markers. 

I've signed up for the June Challenge as well... go take a look

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, Dawn! Certainly a win-win if this little beauty wings it's way to you, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Dawn - love that background, it really makes the sentiment and butterfly 'pop'.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

you are also great at making splatter Dawn
me not I am afraid to make my card messy
also adorable butterfly
this card is one of my fav from yours
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Artistic & beautiful, Dawn! I know it's being enjoyed!

creationsnz said...

Love the artiness of your background and a lovely bold butterfly. CarolG