Friday 11 August 2017

Go Wild

As I was blog hopping over the last couple of days I saw that CASology Cue card was SAFARI
I knew what I wanted to do... and the set I would use and finally this afternoon after work I managed to get it done.


The stamp and the embossing folder came recently with one of my Papercraft magazines.  I started by using a Simon Says Stamp circle die and embossed it with the folder.  I then used three Oxide inks to sponge over it and gave it a spritz with water.   I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the little adventurer and his giraffe friend.   These got popped up off the panel,

I've also entered this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Child

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that background circle Dawn - a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Dawn.

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the fun images and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Rachel Bergfeld said...

These images are so super cute and absolutely perfect for the safari theme! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Dawn! Super cute card with great coloring. Love your circle background. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Dawn! The scene you've created is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Greta said...

This is just darling, Dawn!