Sunday 13 August 2017

Happy Birthday with Elizabeth Craft Designs

Don't you just hate that moment when you realise you need a card - like NOW.... for me it was for my inspiration post for Die Cut Divas.  I thought I was up to date with my design team cards.... and suddenly realised that I was not prepared!

So some patterned paper and a beautifully large die from Elizabeth Craft Designs to the rescue


Some PP that looks like watercolour paper made for a perfect background to the shimmer card cut die.  I did one layer white card and then one in the blue shimmer.  Added a few hand made enamel dots in a matching blue and all done and dusted in less than 15 mins.

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes.  So pull out those dies and embossing folders or crank up you electronic cutter and have some fun.  We love seeing all your beautiful creations.

Hope you've been busy this weekend.  We spend some time today sharing a lunch to celebrate the engagement of our friend's son and his fiance.   Congratulations to David and Kelly

I haven't shared any Archie photos for a while so here is one of him today... playing on the slide

 He's almost 16 months old now and a real boy.  Loves to play and climb and loves going to the park.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Love your card. I thought you spent hours on the background. I really did. And what a cutie Archie is. WOW, already 16 months.

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing 15 minute card Dawn - this is fabulous!
Archie is growing up so fast, and looks amazing - or is it that I am getting older (no NOT old) and time is going faster....
Blessings
Maxine

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card!
Archie is SUPER CUTE too :)

Greta said...

He can't possibly be that old! Such a cutie pie! That paper makes a wonderful background for the gorgeous sentiment die!