Monday 13 November 2017

Thanks with Die Cut Divas

It's my day over at Die Cut Divas,

Our theme this month "Give Thanks"  and our sponsor is a2z Scrapbooking.  Did you know that a2z are the sole retailer for Hero Arts digital images.



Today I have used a Digital set called "Chalkboard Frames and Messages" to make my card


For my background I used Hero Arts Asian Flowers stencil with some HA pale purple and blue inks.   I printed and fussy cut the Thanks label.  My butterflies are from an older Hero Arts stamp and die set.  I used Copic markers to colour them.   My card base was made with a Catherine Pooler Designs die.

Do come and join us with your Thanks cards and projects.

Entered into the following challenge
Come and Get It challenge  - Thank You/Thankful

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Dawn! Jo x

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn - such a pretty color choice

Arlene said...

WOW, such a beautiful card. I love the colors and that frame cut is perfect for your background.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Dawn! I love the masked background and beautiful butterflies. Truly stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Love the stencil you used--gorgeous card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

I do too
I do love that bfly from HA stamp
and you did it so great in purple
lovely color combo and the BG oh to dye for
LOVe LOVe this card Dawn
so elegant